Another band, another lifetime, we had the good fortune of playing at the Waterford River Rhythms summer concert series in Waterford, Wisconsin. The three of us from that band who are in TCP now remember it fondly: the great crowd, gorgeous setting right along the Fox River, and top-notch sound crew.
THIS THURSDAY, July 26, 6:30-8:30 p.m., we are so very happy to be playing for the same folks, except this time in B-Town Sounds, beautiful Burlington, Wisconsin’s Summer Concert Series.
Every week of the series a different brewery is featured. This week, it’s Chicago’s Goose Island Beer Company. As we speak, TCP has some Old Man Grumpy in their fridge. We make a great pair.
Here are some FAQs from B-Town Sounds about their Summer Concert Series:
B-Town Sounds is a free, OUTDOOR concert event in beautiful Echo Veterans Memorial Park. We do have some recommendations for being prepared:
- Bug spray, sunscreen, blankets/sweaters, and your own chair are all highly recommended to be as comfortable as possible. Being right on Echo Lake the weather can turn from warm and sunny to cool and breezy in a hurry! Public provided seating is also very limited and gets filled quickly.
- You may always bring your own food and beverages, however The Brat Stand is on hand with grilled food and cold refreshments if you leave your cooler at home! Additionally, our friends at Rice’s Liquor will have a different craft brewery at every show sampling and selling beers for patrons of the proper age with ID until 8:00PM. All food and beverage sales are cash only.
- Our most commonly asked question is about dogs: according to municipal code, dogs are not allowed in City parks. We recommend leaving furry friends at home, unfortunately.
- Parking spaces are available at Veteran’s Terrace and the auxiliary lot across the street, as well as any municipal lot/garage or street spots downtown. There is no charge for parking or admission.
- We try as hard as we can to be a rain or shine event. Weather can be unpredictable and we will always announce on this page and on the day’s event page by 4:00PM the day of if the show cannot continue that night.
See you this Thursday, lovelies! xo